Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- IRB primer Students may find this useful to review.
Below are helpful presentations, websites, and documents from past GHP talks to assist global partners and Global Health Equity Pathway students achieve their research goals. For questions about these resources, please contact GHP Director of Education, Dr. Traci Wells at TWells@mednet.ucla.edu.
Literature and Systematic Reviews
Systematic Review Guide Take a look at this to get started.
- One-pager: Qualitative Research Methods, Dr. Tiffany Tsang and Dr. Benjamin Logan
- PowerPoint: Qualitative methods overview and tool development, Dr. Corrina Moucheraud
- YouTube: Qualitative methods overview with Dr. Corrina Moucheraud
- PowerPoint: Introduction to qualitative analysis, Dr. Corrina Moucheraud
- YouTube: Introduction to qualitative analysis with Dr. Corrina Moucheraud
Qualitative and quantitative
- Visit the UCLA Institute for Digital Research & Education (IDRE) including the upcoming seminars page
Evaluation approaches and study designs
How to write and submit a manuscript
Survey tool development
Global partner research talks
Conducting Research in a South African Rural Context
Dr. Thandaza Cyril Nkabinde from the University of KwaZulu-Natal
A comparison of Care-seeking Behavior for Hypertension and HIV Treatments Among Individuals on Antiretroviral Therapy Malawi
Khumbo Nyirenda from Partners in Hope
Supporting the COVID-19 Response in Peru
Dr. Willy Lescano from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
Conducting Public Health Research in Cambodia
Dr. Phirom Toeng